The Next Evolution of Photoshp Will Help Video Sales Letter Copywriters
I just got my DNA results from Ancestry.com and I want to share with you the results that make me who I am.
Before I took the test all i knew about my ethnicity was that parents are Mexican. My Mom from Mexicali and my father from Michoacan.
I heard rumors that I have some Native American from Arizona on my grandmothers side.
Watch my results here 4:20
Native American 49%
-Asia East 1%
-Iberian Peninsula 14%
-European Jewish 5%
-Europe West 4%
-Great Britain 2%
-Europe East 1%
Pacific Islander 1%
West Asia 2%
I know no better way to kick off 2014 then attending New Media Expo, Seriously its on the first weekend of 2014.
If you attended NMX before you already know by now that it attracts some of the most famous and sought after bloggers and media professional in the digital world.
Who is the New Media Expo for?
Its for content creators who want to improve their writing skills, build solid online communities, and make more money writing content. Online media professionals that know the value of networking with like minded people and be able learn from each other. Smart media professionals that want instant access to the top bloggers, business leaders, and new media entrepreneurs. If this sounds like you, then NMX is the event you’ve been looking for!
Here are a handful of sessions that I will be attending:
- How to Convert Your Casual Readers into a Thriving Community of Raving Fans by Pat Flynn
- 200 Videos, 200 Days, 5 Million Views, On A Budget of 2K – How To Leverage YouTube To Increase Sales & Trust by Antonio Centeno
- Transforming the Way You Create Content Using a Blog Positioning Statement by Gary Bembridge
- The Art of Crafting Jaw-Dropping Content: Why You Should Forget Everything You Learned in School by Paul Pant
- The Business of YOU: Why Building your Online Brand through Content Marketing will Unleash the Influencer Inside You! by Chris Ducker
- Sell Yourself to the Media Without Selling Out: How Bloggers Can Conquer the Newsroom by Bill Momary
- How to Never Run Out of Blog Post Ideas: Break Free from Your Computer and Fully Live Your Life by Glenda Watson Hyatt
- QR Codes Kill Kittens: How to Alienate Customers, Dishearten Employees, and Drive Your Business into the Ground by Scott Stratten
- The Honest Truth About Professional Blogging: How We Lost Readers and Money During Our First Year by Amanda Brooks, Carol Cain, and Patrice Yursik
- Photography for Your Website: From Camera to the Web by Darlene Hildebrandt and Aaron Hockley
You can check out the full schedule here —–> http://newmediaexpo2014.sched.org/
Yup, We have tons of awesome speakers sharing all their blogging secrets and strategies to make money blogging.
Dates: 4, 2014 to Monday January 6, 2014
Where: Rio All-Suite Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, 3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Regirstration: Use the promo code “HighTech20” to get 20% off your ticket http://nmxlive.com/2014-lv/
Join us for this exclusive 3-Day media conference where you will discover how to use social media, content and mobile marketing and social analytics to gain exposure and engage your ideal customers, grow your business profits and collaborate with influencers online. Whether you are a wantrepreneur looking to get started online or a seasoned entrepreneur looking to connect with like minded media professionals, this conference is for you
See you there,
“Discover Scientific Methods to Launching and Growing Your Tech company in Vegas!”
after talking to and surveying a number of our fellow ATW members i found out that they really like the Lean Startup methodology or they just heard about it want to learn more (i highly recommend you just buying the book).
for this meetup we will be talking about the Lean Startup, and we will have a panel of some of the most innovative VegasTech companies and Vegas startup entrepreneurs come share how they apply the lean startup principles.
Once i shared my ideas for this event to David from Tracky, he recommended that i should host the event at the InNEVation Center. Richard from the InNEVation Center really liked what i was up and approved my event for the 29th of March from 7pm to 9pm.
Now i have a few Vegas Tech companies and startup entrepreneurs that are willing to join in a panel and share the secrets to startup success.
Here are our Vegas Tech Companies
Originate- brings together nearly 100 of the most talented entrepreneurial software developers, designers, and strategists in the world to find opportunities to do what they love most
Tracky– is a web based platform to help you collaborate, share, and get your projects on track
Gabuduck– makes awesome interactive apps for kids! By combining music with creativity
TicketCake– has sold tickets online to shows by Snoop Dogg, Third Eye Blind, Ali Cambpell from UB40 and they’ve sold close to $1M in tickets
Here are our Vegas Entrepreneurs
Michael H Kaleikini- Writer for Entrepreneur.com and biz dev guy for vegas businesses.
Mr.X – mystery guest
So what will we discuss when you attend:
•How to quickly see if your business ideas is even worth a million dollars
•You’ll be getting served some startup success tips by our panel of Vegas Tech entrepreneurs “Vegas Buffett style”
•Why most startups fail and how to avoid thier pitfalls to help you succeed
•how to get an unfair advantage at Startup Weekend by applying these principles
BTW, This meetup event is being sponsored by the InNEVation Center so it is 100% FREE to you…. all you need to do is show up and take notes.
Claim your FREE seat at the InNEVation Center all you need to do is RSVP to be able to get in the building.
I’m at NMX and learning about blog design right now. If you at #NMX let’s meet.