Archive for December, 2013
I know no better way to kick off 2014 then attending New Media Expo, Seriously its on the first weekend of 2014.
If you attended NMX before you already know by now that it attracts some of the most famous and sought after bloggers and media professional in the digital world.
Who is the New Media Expo for?
Its for content creators who want to improve their writing skills, build solid online communities, and make more money writing content. Online media professionals that know the value of networking with like minded people and be able learn from each other. Smart media professionals that want instant access to the top bloggers, business leaders, and new media entrepreneurs. If this sounds like you, then NMX is the event you’ve been looking for!
Here are a handful of sessions that I will be attending:
- How to Convert Your Casual Readers into a Thriving Community of Raving Fans by Pat Flynn
- 200 Videos, 200 Days, 5 Million Views, On A Budget of 2K – How To Leverage YouTube To Increase Sales & Trust by Antonio Centeno
- Transforming the Way You Create Content Using a Blog Positioning Statement by Gary Bembridge
- The Art of Crafting Jaw-Dropping Content: Why You Should Forget Everything You Learned in School by Paul Pant
- The Business of YOU: Why Building your Online Brand through Content Marketing will Unleash the Influencer Inside You! by Chris Ducker
- Sell Yourself to the Media Without Selling Out: How Bloggers Can Conquer the Newsroom by Bill Momary
- How to Never Run Out of Blog Post Ideas: Break Free from Your Computer and Fully Live Your Life by Glenda Watson Hyatt
- QR Codes Kill Kittens: How to Alienate Customers, Dishearten Employees, and Drive Your Business into the Ground by Scott Stratten
- The Honest Truth About Professional Blogging: How We Lost Readers and Money During Our First Year by Amanda Brooks, Carol Cain, and Patrice Yursik
- Photography for Your Website: From Camera to the Web by Darlene Hildebrandt and Aaron Hockley
You can check out the full schedule here —–> http://newmediaexpo2014.sched.org/
Yup, We have tons of awesome speakers sharing all their blogging secrets and strategies to make money blogging.
Dates: 4, 2014 to Monday January 6, 2014
Where: Rio All-Suite Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, 3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Regirstration: Use the promo code “HighTech20” to get 20% off your ticket http://nmxlive.com/2014-lv/
Join us for this exclusive 3-Day media conference where you will discover how to use social media, content and mobile marketing and social analytics to gain exposure and engage your ideal customers, grow your business profits and collaborate with influencers online. Whether you are a wantrepreneur looking to get started online or a seasoned entrepreneur looking to connect with like minded media professionals, this conference is for you
See you there,